Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!

Brynli decided that she was going to ride in the trunk with all the candy. She was not about to let it out of her sight for a second.
By the end of the night Brynli had had enough of the bumble bee costume.

She was so cute walking up to the door with her bucket.


By the end of the night her bucket was pretty heavy, but she was not going to let anyone help her with it.




Last year Brynli didn't want anything to do with her costume, but this year she was so excited to put it on. Halloween was a little warm this year, but over all it was fun.




7 comments:

Esther said...

Kristin
Your kids are so cute. but what gets me is Brynli without her shirt. My kids would be freezing. It definitely feels like fall here.

Joelle said...

Kristen,
Brynli is definitely the golden child. Your other children got one picture and Miss Bryn got 5 or so. She is very cute though and I loved her in her costume....and I loved your other children's costumes as well!

Ashley said...

I'm glad I got to go trick or treating with your kids. I'm just sad I didn't steal candy from them:) They all looked very cute!

Lee Anne said...

I love that little bumble bee. It is alright if she is the golden child right now because she too will grow up and become rotten and then she will no longer hold that position. They all get a turn.

Katlyn Papa said...

YOU BIG GOOBER! You are supposed to tell me that you have a blog. I'm gonna add you to mine, and you had better not mind if I snoop every once in a while to see how your life is going! Love Ya! Leslie

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Your kids look so cute. Nice AZ costumes! Tuck didn't wear a shirt either!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

How cute is Brynli's costume?? definitely the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen!! We miss you guys too! Jon and I were just talking about when our next "reunion" would be, and we can't wait!! I hope your little family is doing great, we'll keep checking in on you guys!