Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Years at the Cabin!

Chad's parents cabin still had a lot of snow by the time we got up there. Grandpa and the kids decided to make a sled so they could sled down the hill behind the cabin. I'm not to sure that it ever really worked that well, but the kids still had a lot of fun with it.
The kids swinging.

Cole an Carli getting ready for their first time ever sledding.



Brynli loved sledding, as soon as they would reach the bottom she would say more!

Cole and Grandpa attempting to go down standing up!





3 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

I LOVE the snow, but we haven't made it up to Alpine but once this winter! Looks like the kids had fun!
We have a lot of fun having Christmas with just our family too. Once you get more than a few kids it's hard to take everything everywhere! Your kids are so dang cute!
You and Mike need to get together and drink the eggnog. I think it's nasty!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

My kids loved playing in the snow this year! Look like yours had a good time to. Call me next time you have eggnog, I'll drink it with ya!

How is Taylor doing?

Jennifer said...

Kristen, I am so excited I found your blog. I wonder how you are doing all the time. I love blogs it's such a great way to keep in touch. It looks like you guys are doing good. Anyways I just wanted to say hi. I started a blog too I am very excited!