Monday, October 6, 2008

10 reasons we love Brynli!

1. She is the best baby!

2. She thinks she is funny/which makes her even more funny!

3. She is so cute when she scrunches her nose.

4. When you ask her a question she moves her mouth like she is answering but nothing comes out.

5. If there is music she is dancing.

6. If her dad has food she has to sit on his lap and eat with him, even if she just got done eating.

7. She loves to bring me books to read to her.

8. Her daddy's water bottle is her favorite thing to drink from.

9. She wont talk, but she looks dang cute doing her sign language.

10. Her blanky and bed are her two favorite things when she is tired.

11. Last but not least she gives the sweetest hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

The reviewers said...

Kristen,
I love all the new posts! They are great, and you do the cutest birthday parties EVER! I don't dare let Kiah look at the ballerina party...she will want me to do that for her, and to be honest it WOULDN'T be the same :)

Keep the posts comin'!

-Raynie

Esther said...

Wow Kristin when you decide to post you POST! But I for one appreciate it because I was not there for any of these fun events. I love to see all the detail. And you have major talent in the birthday cake department. When I get rich I will start paying you to make my kids birthday cakes :)

Nances said...

Wow...your bday parties are so awesome! I love all the cakes, your kids will think that is the greatest thing forever. The top 10 was a fun way to see your kids personalities :) It was so fun seeing you guys this summer--Morbys are coming up this weekend to stay at our house, so if your up for a heck of a long drive your welcome too! But I just hope we at least keep our 1 time a year a tradition. I excited to stay in better touch with you! Keep posting :)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday Brynli, cute cake Kristen. Looks like it was a blast!