Monday, October 27, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

While Cole was on fall break we decided to go to the zoo. I was trying to get everyone to sit still long enough that I could take a picture and I looked over at Carli and she had her finger up the orangutan's nose. So JoJo of course decided to join in the fun. I love that Joelle is always willing to come lend a hand when she has a day off of school.

This is Cole with his good friend Ryan who was moving away to Utah. Cole is really going to miss him! Their favorite part was that the zoo finally got a new jaguar!

The kids had more fun in this cave than looking at the animals.


Here they are going to look at the giraffeThis is Cole in nutshell!

1 comment:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Looks like fun! We love the Zoo! I'm jelous of your trip to cali to I could use a vacation!