Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving the pumpkins!!

So I thought it would be fun to have the boys carve a pumpkin and the girls carve one. I also thought it would be fun to have everyone who reads our blog vote on their favorite pumpkin. I know the pictures aren't the best, but hopefully you can tell what they are.


Carli took this picture. I thought she did a pretty good job.



So for family home evening we carved our pumpkins and decorated cupcakes. The kids are funny because they beg to carve pumpkins but when it comes time to take the seeds out they don't want any part of it. Last year they helped but they had to plug their nose with one hand while scooping the seeds out with the other one. Once the seeds are out then they want to help again. We had a lot of fun, but I think I will leave the carving to
Chad next year!



3 comments:

Rusty and Ashley said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog! Glad you finally have one. Your fam is seriously so adorable!

Ashley said...

My favorite pumkin is the witch by far:) Actually, they both turned out really good. Oh, and I absolutely love that picture of the girls!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Awesome job on the pumkins! They both look great! I was kind of leaning towards the witch but since we are all pirate this year I do love the pirate skull.