Friday, October 17, 2008

It's reunion time again!

Labor Day weekend is our Brown family reunion every year. This year Danny and Fonda were in charge and they decided to make it a pirate theme. Fonda planned out lots of activities for the kids. Everyone got a pirate name, but of course I can't remember all my kids names. Our crew was the Kealhaul Kristen Crew. The kids loved being pirates, and spending lots of time with their cousins. Thanks Fonda for planning such a fun reunion. Brynli made such a cute pirate!
Here is Carli and Emery in the three legged race.Cole and Carli all dressed up and ready for the pretty pirate contest!
The best part was watching my dad and his brothers and sisters doing there skit they put together. Yes Steven was the best part of it all. I have tried to put a video on here, but for some reason I can't get it to post.
Here is my mom and dad, Joelle, and Sydney dressed up for the pretty pirate contest also.

No comments: